Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blondeipie's Nightmare!

This is Scott Price, CEO of UNIR1 INC.  Why is he in my nightmares?  He is my fiance and he uses about 15 spoons a day.  I do the dishes in the house.  The worst thing about doing dishes is the utensils.  All those spoons piles up with forks and knives.

Another problem I have is when he uses these spoons he leaves them on the counter.  Coffee dots and sugar on the counter.  I am continuously picking the spoons and wiping the counter, sometimes the sugar is stuck on.  I have continuously asked him to use a small plate.  Think he would.

Well, last night I had this dream, I made it into a gif for all to see.

I decided to seek out advise and called upon Faye Rock in MI.  She said all men do this and its normal.

I then proceeded to tell her how many spoons he goes through.  She said while its normal for men to make a mess and leave their spoons on the counter it is not normal to go through that many spoons.

Faye and I decided Scott needs therapy.  That is why I am writing this blog.  Since Faye and I are the most normal people we know.  We don't know any good Therapists.

I'm calling upon you, the public to please recommed a good spoon Therapist.  I'm not picky it can be a utensil Therapist.  

Please help Scott and his problem!    

1 comment:

  1. i was cracking up so hard seeing that vid of scott lol

    ReplyDelete

01-06-23 - Russian Defence Ministry Report

01-06-23 - Russian Defence Ministry Report