Saturday, August 17, 2013

Had to do it! PINK

I had to do it.  I really wasn't that much of a PINK fan before.  My bad just never really listened or fanned up on her.  But after watching her video in 2012 American Music Awards, I became an instant fan.  I even went to YouTube and sought out her videos and lets must say WOW!  There were so many with a message.  I absolutely loved F**ing Perfect. Her videos are action packed, tells a story, and is just genuine. And in dedication to Pink, I'm typing in Pink.

On a side note.  I have included some pictures and I can't help but see the resemblance Miley Cyrus has to PINK.  I have also included Pink's 2012 American Music Awards Performance, you gotta check it out!


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01-06-23 - Russian Defence Ministry Report

01-06-23 - Russian Defence Ministry Report