Tuesday, September 24, 2013

JUPITER FALLS - Melodic and Hard Rock

Jupiter Falls were formed in May 2013 by Guitarist Deano Silk & Vocalist James Hart. With the further addition of Danny Backhouse on the 2nd guitar, Matthew Geary on Bass & Lewie Lewington on the drums. Together they want to bring a sound blending melodic and hard rock and with the upcoming Debut album "Revolution" the whole world will hear the power that they create. Keep a look out for Jupiter Falls Videos and singles in the coming months and 2014. We intend to be around for many years to come. Tour dates will be added at a later date.


Deano's Story from Deano

From the age of 10, all I can remember in terms of music was, Hendrix, Clapton & Gary Moore.

Just before my 11th birthday, I remember finding my Mum & Dad's "The Cream Of Clapton" album. Seeing the song "Cocaine", thinking it was a cool song name, (not knowing what that was at the time), sticking it in the CD player and thinking to myself, "THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DO!"

From there on, it was a love of all things 6 string!

A lifelong friend of mine Chris Adam had just got his first guitar and I had to get one! He was playing Blink-182 and other classics from that era (late 90's-00's), but I was still obsessed with the sound of the past! And then I heard that "one-note" in Gary Moore's "Parisienne Walkways (live version)" and I knew where my future lied.

I had 6 years worth of guitar lessons by a guy called Steve Hopwood. Words cannot describe the thanks I have to that man. He literally helped me to where I am now and I couldn't thank him enough. what a truly amazing guitar player and incredible guy!

Years past by and I played in many bands. I played all over the country with Promise Of A Streetfight with another great friend of mine David O' Flynn (JD) which sadly split due to us wanted to do our own things, had a hiatus to focus on my solo music, then joined Jurassic Dave (JD's solo project) which soon became the very popular FiveToMidnight which also played all over the country!

Sadly, due to issues which are personal matters, the band split, and I soon started a new band called House Of Cards, which did a lot in a short amount of time, but lets say … wasn't to be!

In the 2 years since House of Cards splitting, I went through a very nasty break-up with a girlfriend of mine, which inspired me to write 3 solo albums, called "End Of A New Day", "Reborn" & "Saints & Sinners", which one day, I may allow people to listen to, but for now, they're there for me to listen to when the past comes flooding back!

Now days, I'm a youtube cover artist, doing songs from Guns N' Roses to Bullet For My Valentine to Alter Bridge. then one day, Mr James Hart messaged me on the trusty Facebook, and well, your on our website here, so take a listen and make up your own minds!

Take care peeps!

Deano
JUPITER FALLS signed with UNIR1 RECORDS on 09-22-13 Congrats Gentlemen! 

FOLLOW JUPITER FALLS ON TWITTER   https://twitter.com/jupiterfalls13
JUPITER FALLS WEBSITE:   http://jupiterfall1.wix.com/jupiterfalls
WATCH JUPITER FALLS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01-06-23 - Russian Defence Ministry Report

01-06-23 - Russian Defence Ministry Report